Friday, September 21, 2007

Pho news

Pssst, fans of Pho. I've got some news for you.

Actually, the one confirmed fan of Pho who may be reading this knows this already, but the good news is that there may be another Pho coming somewhere central soon. Number7 and I chatted with the owner tonight, having introduced Edo to the joys of the place, and he was telling us all about his plans for expansion, and assuring us that he was pleased that we always ordered the same things from the menu. He also said that we were to tell him if the dishes were ever better or worse than we expected, but on all our visits the standards have never slipped and given that I like the summer veggie rolls and the pho with crispy tofu, mushroom and chilli so much, I find it hard to think that it will ever please me more than it already does. I've talked about those dishes at length before, so I shan't drone on, but it is good that the London reader who has yet to go there is keen to go, and one hopes that friends down under will be equally keen when back in the Smoke.

1 comment:

Number 7 said...

Pho, pho, pho. How satisfying this place always is. and to think that soon a branch will be opening up within 5 minutes of where i live is truly exciting. i tried promoting the option of opening up on university street to the owner, but plans for the other branch sound like they're well advanced.