Saturday, November 3, 2007

Lazyboy healthy pudding


I needed to make a quick, healthy and substantial pudding for the Namba King and myself the other night, and I opted for something which was really not very me at all, but which served as a reminder that making something you think will be a bit rough or bland can sometimes be a good idea! The picture tells the story really: Tesco's maple and pecan crunch cereal (we get through 2.5 boxes a week!), some black cherry yoghurt, sliced banana, satsuma segments, and a little lime juice over the top. I shan't pretend that this is a super-moreish dish, but I'm coming to think that it's quite a good standby when you need a pudding which is filling but not too unhealthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The titillatingly tangy taste of the clementine crescents juxtaposed with the crispy crunchy undertones of the cerealmix and the yummy yoghurt mixed in made me want to raid the pantry for seconds!